Now is the time to connect with the information you want. Stop waiting for the information to find you. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Subscribe to the leading magazine covering a topic you’re curious about.
- Write to a blogger or an author that you’ve always wanted to ask a question.
- Ask a friend for that presentation you’ve been thinking about.
- Skype with a academic that researches the field you’re learning about.
- Schedule lunch with a friend to discuss your ideas.
Regardless of how you get connected, the important thing is to choose to be connected and then act first. Don’t wait. Find what you’re looking for today.
Now more than ever, it is out there waiting for you to find it. Why not try?