On Tuesday I brought you Favorite Quotes (so far): Part 1. As promised, this is Part 2.
- Beauty, about the beauty in living as a driving change example
- Fierce Urgency of Now, about how time rushes past whether we like it or not
- But What About…, about the perils of groupthink
- No Letters After My Name, about how there is no formal training in driving change
- Immense Ranges of High Mountains, about seeing a victory and a disappointment at the same time and still keeping moving toward your goal
Thanks for journeying with me back through these quotes of the week. I hope you’ve found one or two that spoke to you and urged you forward.
I find strength in the words of others, as they show me they’ve seen the challenges I see and they haven’t given up.
I won’t give up either.