When your change is stuck and your usual tactics aren’t working, what more can you do?
In Change Tactics, change expert April K. Mills explains how you can boldly escape the status quo and create successful, sustainable change. You’ll learn how to:
- lead your changes to exceptional results.
- escape your worst change frustrations.
- avoid the pitfalls that stop or stall change.
- create change that contains more joy for everyone.
- assess your change efforts and build trust.
In a time when Gartner says 50% of changes are clear failures, you can join a growing number of outstanding change agents who have decided to change tactics. Whether you’re a new project manager getting started with change or a seasoned professional looking for your next great tip to accelerate your results, Change Tactics has what you need.
“Brilliantly helpful.” —Clarke Ching, Author of The Bottleneck Rules and CorkScrew Solutions