I’ve been storing up a tank full of great finds. Enjoy!
- Seth hits one out of the park again with the post, Denying Facts You Don’t Like.
- Here’s a great Cognitive Edge old blog post on safe-to-fail probes and here’s the link to an article library that will keep any learner busy for a while.
- H/T to Rob Gorman for finding this video about great ideas each of us would never have thought up on our own.
- An awesome, short explanation from Richard Feynman about storing the sun’s energy in trees. (First found on Brain Pickings, a blog well worth following.)
- Plus, I’m going to take advantage of Rogue Polymath’s excellent seek-and-find skills and post my not-for-profit blog one per month Savage Chickens cartoon.